The Canadian Alliance to End Homelessness is seeking presenters for the 2023 National Conference on Ending Homelessness from November 8-10, 2023. CAEH23 will include 85, 90-minute sessions organized into 16 conference streams.
Step 1: Review the Call for Presentation Guidelines
Before submitting a presentation proposal, please review our Call for Presentation Guidelines below.
Step 2: Watch the Pre-Submission Webinar
Prior to submitting a presentation proposal, we also invite you to watch the Pre-Submission Webinar where our National Conference on Ending Homelessness leads go over the fundamentals of submitting a strong presentation proposal. We will also cover the review process, timelines, and what presenters should anticipate at CAEH23.
Step 3: Submit a Proposal Online
The presentation proposal submissions window for the 2023 National Conference on Ending Homelessness closed as of April 28, 2023. Thank you those who submitted a proposal. Upon the completion of the review process, you will be notified in early June if your submission has been accepted.
We are inviting presentation proposals for these 16 conference streams:
- A Way Home – Youth Homelessness Prevention – AWH (5 sessions)
- Accelerating Reductions in Chronic Homelessness – ARH (5 sessions)
- New: Campaigning and Advocacy – CA (4 sessions)
- Canadian Observatory on Homelessness – Research and Policy – COH (5 sessions)
- Canadian Observatory on Homelessness – Prevention – PVN (4 sessions)
- Health Care and Homelessness – HCH (5 sessions)
- Housing First – HF (7 sessions)
- Improving Equity in Homeless Systems – IEH (4 sessions)
- Indigenous Homelessness – IH (8 sessions)
- Leadership, Improvement and Change Management – LCM (6 sessions)
- Lived Experience – LE (7 sessions)
- Responding to Unsheltered Homelessness – RUH (7 sessions)
- Realizing the Right to Housing – RTH (5 sessions)
- Rural, Remote, and Northern Homelessness – RRH (4 sessions)
- Women’s Homelessness – WH (4 sessions)
- New: Veterans Homelessness – VH (4 sessions)