The Canadian Alliance to End Homelessness sought presenters for the 2022 National Conference on Ending Homelessness from November 2-4, 2022.
We invited proposal submissions on:
- A Way Home – Youth Homelessness Prevention – AWH (6 sessions)
- NEW: Accelerating reductions in chronic and veteran homelessness – ACV (6 sessions)
- Canadian Observatory on Homelessness – Research and Policy – COH (5 sessions)
- Health Care and Homelessness – HCH (6 sessions)
- Housing First – HF (6 sessions)
- Indigenous Homelessness – IH (9 sessions)
- Leadership, Improvement and Change Management – LCM (12 sessions)
- Lived Experience – LE (6 sessions)
- Canadian Observatory on Homelessness –Prevention – PVN (4 sessions)
- Rural and Remote Homelessness – RRH (4 sessions)
- NEW: Realizing the right to housing – RTH (6 sessions)
- NEW: Responding to unsheltered homelessness – RUH (6 sessions)
- Women’s Homelessness – WH (4 sessions)
- Unique Populations – UP (4 sessions)
Submitting Your CAEH22 Presentation
Please upload a copy of your PowerPoint presentation into your CAEH22 Profile account (which you used to submit your proposal and to register for the conference), click on Profile Home and click on the CAEH22 Call for Presentations button. There you will see the upload presentation button.
CAEH22 Presentation Prep Webinar
Thanks to everyone who attended the presentation prep webinar on 10/03. In case you missed it the video recording and presentation slides are below.
CAEH22 CFP Webinar
This webinar reviews the call for presentations for the 2022 National Conference on Ending Homelessness including what to expect, what we are looking and a Q&A session.
Before submitting a presentation proposal, please download and review our
Call for Presentations Submission Guidelines (pdf).