The Canadian Alliance to End Homelessness is seeking presenters for the 2023 National Conference on Ending Homelessness from November 8-10, 2023. CAEH23 will include 93, 90-minute sessions organized into 16 conference streams.
Step 1: Review the Call for Presentation Guidelines
Before submitting a presentation proposal, please review our Call for Presentation Guidelines below.
Step 2: Watch the Pre-Submission Webinar
Prior to submitting a presentation proposal, we also invite you to watch the Pre-Submission Webinar where our National Conference on Ending Homelessness leads go over the fundamentals of submitting a strong presentation proposal. We will also cover the review process, timelines, and what presenters should anticipate at CAEH23.
Step 3: Submit a Proposal Online
The presentation proposal submissions window for the 2023 National Conference on Ending Homelessness closed as of April 28, 2023. Thank you those who submitted a proposal.
You can review or update a submitted presentation by clicking the button below.
Step 4: Register for Presenter Prep Webinar
To ensure you are set-up for presenting success, we have organized a presenter prep webinar.
This webinar will be held at 11am PT / 2pm ET to accommodate all time zones**
During the 1-hour webinar, our conference organizers will go over presentation tips, share important details on what to expect for presenting in Halifax this November, and answer any questions you may have. Whether you are a first-time presenter or seasoned pro, we encourage you to attend as there are changes and updates to the presenting process this year.
If you are not able to make it, a video recording of the webinar and the presentation PDF will be shared afterwards.
We are inviting presentation proposals for these 16 conference streams:
- A Way Home – Youth Homelessness Prevention – AWH (5 sessions)
- Accelerating Reductions in Chronic Homelessness – ARH (5 sessions)
- New: Campaigning and Advocacy – CA (4 sessions)
- Canadian Observatory on Homelessness – Research and Policy – COH (5 sessions)
- Canadian Observatory on Homelessness – Prevention – PVN (4 sessions)
- Health Care and Homelessness – HCH (5 sessions)
- Housing First – HF (7 sessions)
- Improving Equity in Homeless Systems – IEH (4 sessions)
- Indigenous Homelessness – IH (8 sessions)
- Leadership, Improvement and Change Management – LCM (6 sessions)
- Lived Experience – LE (7 sessions)
- Responding to Unsheltered Homelessness – RUH (7 sessions)
- Realizing the Right to Housing – RTH (5 sessions)
- Rural, Remote, and Northern Homelessness – RRH (4 sessions)
- Women’s Homelessness – WH (4 sessions)
- New: Veterans Homelessness – VH (4 sessions)